Monday, May 2, 2011

Absurd Feeling

No feeling is having your mind blinded just as the headlamp of your car having a fuse trouble. Taking your step forward or backward does not make any difference as each move you make is overshadowed with regret for choosing the misleading decision.

I haven't succeeded in finding the reason why I had to walk my heart into the door you had intentionally opened with magnetic power sucking me inside the very enchanting and spacious room where everything seemed to have no barrier or obstacle allowing me to explore the absurd feeling of mine.

Spotless smile over your face when a temporary good-bye was uttered out of my mouth. The bright afternoon, but the most everlasting memory. Real passion reflected from the pinkie cheek with a few stains resulting from lack of pigment was visible with no blur. Oh God! I love her (76126).

No comments: